About Me

My photo
I've been doing this since I was 8 years old. No Joke, Ask my Mom. My Grandmother gave me my first keyboard - it was air powered, with little reeds on each key - and the more polyphony (notes played at the same time) the weaker they all became - due to the fixed amount of wind energy available.. Learned about science and music at the same time - who knew they were the same thing (at least I didn't at 8!).

Monday, June 14, 2010

SOUNDCLOUD APP UPDATED

I've just learned that the SoundCloud APP for iPhones, iPods and iPads has been updated, you can now link directly to my SoundCloud page through your Apple mobile device and get updates directly through the app whenever I post new mixes or tracks!

I really like SoundCloud's approach, they do a lot and give Musicians and DJ's a very robust package of tools and a pretty large storage capacity to enable us to interact effectively with our Followers, fans and people who love Dance Music! And the best part is the listener doesn't have to join SoundCloud to Listen - You can hear GREAT tunes for free!!

For you Droiders out there I'm told there will be a Droid app asap as well, so behind, but catching up quick!