About Me

My photo
I've been doing this since I was 8 years old. No Joke, Ask my Mom. My Grandmother gave me my first keyboard - it was air powered, with little reeds on each key - and the more polyphony (notes played at the same time) the weaker they all became - due to the fixed amount of wind energy available.. Learned about science and music at the same time - who knew they were the same thing (at least I didn't at 8!).

Monday, June 14, 2010

La Primera

Well as with all journeys a single step begins the day, and this day begins bright and early, Monday June 14th, 2010

Current projects: The Lavender Song (Ute Lemper) Remix, Gaza (Andromeda) Remix

Current sets: Tech/Progressive House, Electro/Electro House, Techno/Trance Fusion

Current Mood, At Peace - The Universe uses me to bring People together!